Lock me up

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am lovin' these bags. A bit pricey at $500 or more but at least they're unique.
    Cuffz by Linz

2. maybe its the pictures but the bags look cheap besides the crystals its nothing worthwhile for me.

3. ^Or the fact that all the purses have hand-cuffs on them.

4. I'm a sucker for sparkle.

5. I like them!
    How fun, but a little too pricey for me.

6. I think they look a bit tacky. Sorry!

7. I think the unique part is that they have handcuffs on it? Not sure if that's unique. If you like it, go for it.

8. I don't like them at all

9. Gucci did hand-cuffs a couple of years ago and tattoos last season

Cesare Paciotti did handcuffs on bags last year.

Sonia Rykiel does Austrian crystal sparkle and studs every year.

These are too expensive to be copy-the-trend bags and not original enough to be what might be considered a unique new 'designer'

Good marketing strategy though!

10. These have been around for years so maybe Gucci and Cesare copied Linz. LOL! Anyway to each her own right? :biggrin:

11. Hm they look exactly the same as these bags i'v seen at kholes. But like 15 times more expensive.

12. Hmmmmm......very interesting and probably would look really great on someone other than me.

13. I have the Barfly in Silver and I love it! I got from the Bag, Borrow, and Steal outlet a few years back for $40. The leather is so soft! I don't think it's worth the price tag though.

14. Not for me.

15. Ditto.