Lock me Tote rose poudre: thoughts?

Apr 25, 2015
Italy
Hi everyone!
What do you think about this bag? http://it.louisvuitton.com/ita-it/prodotti/lockme-tote-lockme-nvprod440108v
It is roomy, light and has 3 compartments and a strap: the strap is not adjustable and is pretty long...so this tote can be a sort of shoulder bag with a long strap (with the strap the bag sits on my hip, but I wouldn't use this bag as a crossbody).
I cannot find any review... Do anyone own it?
I'm tempted to buy it... but I'm torn between this one (brans new) and a Montaigne MM in rose ballerine (preloved, of course, since the Montaigne in RB has been discontinued long ago).
Do you think the Lock me Tote could be a good alternative to a Montaigne MM in rose ballerine? (the price would be basically the same and the main differences are the lenght of the strap and the type of leather)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Apr 25, 2015
Italy
Thank you very much for your opinion!
I don't like the tassels either...what a shame they put them... Without them, it would be a beautiful bag, even better than the Montaigne IMO...

sfgiantsgirl

SFGIANTSGIRL
Feb 12, 2015
Clayton
I have the RB Montaigne and love it. I would go for the classic, I am not in love with the tassels either. Every time I take out my RB Mont. I am so glad I purchased it.

HaleGirl

May 12, 2013
I own the Lockme in blue with red trim. Bought it in Paris a few weeks ago. I like the tassels for now but if I grow tired of them, I'll cut them off. I use my LV strap (I forget the name of it) but it's monogram and fuschia on the underside. I like pink and red together and the red trim on the lockme is very subtle. Using my mono strap allows me to wear the Lockme cross body. I've only used the Lockme once (I have too many LV items) but I liked it. I like that it's not screaming LV monogram, something that I never thought about before.