Lock/charms

HiHeels said:
i am sitting on my hands. no no no no, i will not be lured. i will not buy a charm before i have a charm-compatible bag. no no no.
where can i hide? :Push:

Why can't you hang it on the bag you have? Surely there is a metal loop at the handle you can hang it from. I think you should go for a heart:heart:

gracekelly said:
Why can't you hang it on the bag you have? Surely there is a metal loop at the handle you can hang it from. I think you should go for a heart:heart:

my current bag is palladium (it's just a zipper, but still). the future kelly will have gold hardware, so i will eventually get a gold lock for it. deelishus!

nope, no loop anywhere on my cacahuette bag to hang the lock from. dang darn drats.

HiHeels said:
sarah-girl, your pictures are utterly mouth-watering. thank you for posting. we're all going to get charm fever now i think. what is the leather on your bolide? :flowers:

Thank you SO MUCH, HiHeels, :smile: ! It is so nice of you to say that. The leather on the Bolide is ebene Clemence.
On my bags that don't have the metal loop/kelly closure for the charm, I often atach one of the leather key chains, such as the fruits or animals, which can easily loop around a handle or other closure. I do this with my Massai, where the handles attach, and with my Picotin, on one of the middle strap closures. Does that make sense? These can be a nice casual alternative to the gold and silver charms, and can be used on more styles of bags.