L'Occitane Immortelle Line

Titty

^_^
Sep 14, 2007
Any of you ladies try this? I'm using it right now:

P39912_hero.jpg

Immortelle Eye Balm - I like it. It smells like a garden of flowers, lol. I think it brings moisture directly when applied. $34 at Sephora.

P39916_hero.jpg

Immortelle Precious Cream - It's really thick and creamy.. it even says like a "fondant," but I don't break out to it. My skin looked brighter too. The smell is the same as the eye balm; it has a flowery scent. $50 at Sephora.

Has anyone else tried it? And would you recommend any other face creams by L'Occitane? :smile:

L'Occitane products are fabulous! I've used their hand range for years. I love the fact that many products are based on olive oil - this works wonders for my boys who both have ezcema.
I've not tried all the skin care ranges so can't recommend any, sorry.

No Cute said:
Anyone have information?

I used the Immortelle brightening moisture mask earlier this year and it beautifully brightened and evened out my skintone! I haven't used other products but a friend of mine did get break outs with the moisturizing cream.

I use the brightening foaming cleanser and the exfoliating cream. The cleanser is a bit drying but the exfoliator is awesome; I want to try the precious cream also.

I use everything but the toner from the brightening line and I have to say my most favorite is the face scrub combined with the face cream. When I wake up in the morning I notice a HUGE improvement in my skin tone