L'Occitane 25% off coupon - 11/17-11/19

1. Valid for phone, internet & boutique purchases - Have fun!:

loccitane25off 112006.jpg
  2. Ohhh, thank you!

3. Still learning how to do all this attachment stuff!!:

The code is FNF25

Sheila

4. wow, what a great coupon, they practically never really run blanket discounts like this, I'm so excited, I can now stock up on the almond milk concentrate body moisterizer and almond delicious paste which is an exfoliant. I am totally hooked on that stuff. There is no better smell to me, I don't wear it every day but when I do I always feel special.

what products does anyone love and rebuy constantly, I'm always looking for new products, and I love true recommendations. I really trust my fellow pf'ers. I;ve been steered many time in the right directions.

thanks so much for posting this coupon, you rule.....

5. I love the Shea butter products - Especially the 25% hand cream.

I seem to buy lots of their products to have on hand for gifts (hostess, retirement, etc.) because they're such a treat and the scents are so gentle.

6. Oops - maybe shea butter content only 20%!

7. If you use ****** you get 4% cash back!!

8. Thanks!

I love the Verbena/Shea shower cream.

9. I am so excited about this coupon. Love the soaps....

10. Starts tomorrow
    - This was the only notice I got, so putting it up front again for those who didn't see last week.

11. soaps are the best...extra gentle shea butter/verbena bar 8.8 oz lasts forever! Smells so great too.

Thanks for the code!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice