loaf paddigton, help me!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi girls, i m writing to know if any of you has bought a chloè bag called loaf paddington. would you mind posting clear pics for me?
    thank you in advance... :smile:
    you can also write me an email to
    ross_77@hotmail.it

2. I have the mini paddington, does this picture help
    [​IMG]

3. congrats...it is so beautiful....i wish i had one like this..... :smile:

4. Thanks Ross 77. Are you looking for one (if you are, we can keep our eyes open for you, as not too many come up for sale) :smile:.

The loaf is confusing as it is called so many different names!. Over here in the UK, I purchased it as a zip lid, open top! (what a discription :biggrin:), its a great bag, but takes a little time to get used to opening an closing it, as it is a wide zip that closes on both sides and the zips meet in the middle. Its fine after a little bit of playing ;)

5. hi hi hi you need to get used to the zips :smile:... i love it, really...i tried the yvory paddy which was on sale in my country (Italy) but it's too heavy and i didn t like the colour....btw I like the zip and i prefer loaf to the paddington....i hope to find one but i think it will be very expensive... :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice