*Lo & maggien's '05 & '08 Turquoise Comparison Photos

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd love to see them. Thanks!

2. I don't have any comparison pics because I don't have an 05, but I have seen pics of the 05 and it is deeply saturated with vibrant turquoise color. When I saw pictures of the 08, it looked pale by comparison, however, I just bought an 08 and it, too, is deeply saturated and not a pale color at all. It looks almost identical to the 05, except maybe a very slight bit lighter. I was really surprised when I saw it because I have not liked the pics of the 08.

I, too, would love to see comparison pics!!

3. Me three! :yes:

4. Me four,lol

5. I'd love to see that quintuple! ;)
    Does the '08 have more of a green or blue undertone?
    I was thinking of treating myself to a Day...

6. I'll post pics as soon as I have a turquoise '08 in my hands!

7. ^^Gosh I love your pics....your collection is amazing! Can't wait to see!

8. i'm sixth-ing that proposition. anxiously awaiting.

9. South, you always have me on pins and needles. I adore your style, your opinion on this matter is highly valued! Please say that it will be here sooner rather than later! My rh turquoise rh city will be here in a few weeks, when "E" gets her next shipment. She is a bit busy now with her new little baby, so I will wait as long as she needs me too!

10. Shasta :heart: ITA with you! :yes:
    I am eagerly waiting for south's take on the matter, she is our turq-xpert!
    You must be very excited for your incoming City, is this your first bbag after you sold your previous collection?

11. ooh can't wait to see pics of this!

12. add me to the list of people who want to see pics! =)

13. danae- I didn't sell ALL of bbags, my collection was just beyond out of control. I was purchasing w/out thought. w/out even thinking if I truely like the style/color. Housecleaning was very good for my soul and wardrobe as now I only buy/wear what I really LOVE!

14. I can't wait to see these pics!!

15. oooh ooooh me! I want to see too!!