LnA & James Perse T-shirts!

TresChic35

The Newbie?
Aug 13, 2007
What websites can I find these on sale??

I'm am really tempted to get them, but I'd feel better if they were on sale.
Thanks in advanced ladies! :yes:

nycgirl191

Jun 3, 2008
NYC
I am a James Perse DEVOTEE! :smile: I feel your pain b/c I am always on the hunt for JP goodies.

I see you're in Boston... My Equinox gym's store sells James Perse, so when they have their sales, I always pop in to see what t-shirts may be on sale. Looking at their website, looks like there is a gym in Back Bay and they're building one on Franklin St., so if you live near Back Bay, you should pop in during their summer sale (right now).

It's too bad you didn't post a few weeks ago, b/c Rue La La had a JP sample sale with t-shirts at 50% off. So sorry :sad:

daniela127

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
I love LNA!! Their tshirts are expensive but SO worth it. 30% off is a good deal. Hautelook had an LNA sale - the shirts were $29 - but that is the cheapest I've ever seen them.

loveslove

Sep 4, 2008
I love LNA! They have the best t-shirts and leggings. I've seen Mary-Kate in the v neck tee so many times. Hautelook.com is having a sale on this line tomorrow. They have great deals up to 75% off on some amazing designers.

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
I have also been curious about LnA Tees, but have not takken the plunge yet. I have James Perse, Adam+Eve, Splendid, C&C and was just wondering how LnA differs from them?

Apr 23, 2006
pink mascara has a 40% off code today only - and quite a few lna shirts. i have about 10 lna shirts, and love them...

code is TAKE40 - expires 11/4