LMMidi vs WTM Midi....anyone have side-by-side pix

vixnkitten

Bag problem? Who me?
O.G.
Jun 18, 2007
I am in the process of getting a LM and a WTM both in full size. I need to figure out if either the LMM or the WTMM would work for me.

I would love to get some side-by-side pix of the two if anyone has them. Also....I am wondering if it would fit my things well.

Here is what I carry:
Be Quick-diaper pouch with about 4 diapers and a pack of wipes
small bag for bandaids and such
small pouch with ipod
AP for make-up
long wallet
phone
random snacks
water bottle
occasionally a nursing cover

Thanks ladies for your help and enabling!!!

I don't have side by side pics but do have a Love Me Midi and I'm thinking the best bag for your needs is going to be the full size LM. I fit a Rebecca Minkoff Kerry Pouch, a Vera Bradley small cosmetic pouch, an AP, a hard sunglass case and a few smaller odds and ends in my midi. I think adding the baby gear makes it necessary to carry the LM rather than the midi. My children are no longer babies so I don't have to carry those goodies any longer. If I did though, I'd carry a full size LM or a TMA. I carried my TMA to a Dr. appt. with some of my son's things stuffed in it for entertainment and it worked perfectly. I am thinking that the full size LM is just a bit smaller than the TMA. Hope that helps!

I don't know if this will help but I have a side-by-side of my LM midi and LM full size, and I think from your list, you'll be better off with a full size LM. You can wear the LM beautifully messenger style when you need to be hands free (Mousetropolix's pics of her purple LM show this) and it would still be a very versatil everyday bag as well.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• lmmodeloutside (Large).JPG
    lmmodeloutside (Large).JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 46
  • midimodelout2 (Large).JPG
    midimodelout2 (Large).JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 43
  • becompare1 (Large).JPG
    becompare1 (Large).JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 56
Vik, trust me, you need the full size! You're a lot taller than me and we carry similar things and I totally need the full so you prolly would too. Plus I think it would just look a lot more proportionate on your height, kwim? Did you get your bags yet?!

Thanks girls....um...is it weird that my friends know me so well that they know what kind of bag I need??? Serene and GGP....I should just call you and not waste everyone else's time huh????:P

Oh....and the reason that I was asking was because I didn't want to duplicate any bags....I guess it's just another finger pointing at the TMA!!!! Oh...and the large HM!

Thanks girls....um...is it weird that my friends know me so well that they know what kind of bag I need??? Serene and GGP....I should just call you and not waste everyone else's time huh????:P

LOL...didn't I miss a call from you this morning?! Sorry, just stumbled out of bed and heard the voicemail thingie on my phone...Still waking up here and already getting myself into trouble thinking about bags! Need to stay away from Vix and TPF, lol...Just kidding girl! :P