LMM Pewter Crash Arrived Today

Cilifene

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
My first BE arrived today - The lovely LMM pewter crash :love: I don't think it'll be my last BE bag :graucho:

Kings_20...thanks alot for your help :smile:

Attachments

• Lmm 1.JPG
    Lmm 1.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Lmm 2.JPG
    Lmm 2.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Lmm 3.JPG
    Lmm 3.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Lmm 4.JPG
    Lmm 4.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 116
  • lmm 5.JPG
    lmm 5.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 153

dsrk

In deo speramus
Oct 15, 2007
Cilifene, congrats on your new Pewter Crash LMM ~ it fits your frame perfectly!!! What do you think of it? How do you like its overall design and interior?

It's quite interesting for me to see photos of this leather, because it appears distinctly different in each set of photos. Various types of lighting really affect how the bag will appear. In your photos, the leather is very understated, like the Pewter Crash leather sample I received.

Really looking forward to hearing your personal thoughts about this bag! Enjoy your new bag!!!

Last edited:

Cilifene

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Tash1... Thanks alot! :smile: I'm new to BE bags....sorry for asking why does it have to bee a bespoke?

dsrk...Thank you! and congrats on your ;) I really like everything in this bag...lots of pockets and it's nice that the lining is bright pink and not black - Love the messenger strap!
Yes the color is very different dipending on the light...I think it's an all year color....don't you? :smile:

Cornflower....Thank you very much :smile:

dsrk

In deo speramus
Oct 15, 2007
Cilifene, I agree ~ it is fun, chic, edgy neutral that can be easily worn year round in any season. :tup:

dsrk...Thank you! and congrats on your ;) I really like everything in this bag...lots of pockets and it's nice that the lining is bright pink and not black - Love the messenger strap!
Yes the color is very different dipending on the light...I think it's an all year color....don't you? :smile:

Tash1

Jan 15, 2008
Tash1... Thanks alot! :smile: I'm new to BE bags....sorry for asking why does it have to bee a bespoke?

The website is showing all the LMM in pewter crash, as 'Out of stock', BUT, if there is enough interest, then Jackie will do a 'bespoke' order! However, there has to be a minimum number of people interested, which I think is now 8-10, before it can go ahead, but this can vary! Hope that helps!! ;)