LMM in Mustard Yellow -- Advice Needed Please!!!

I agree with the others! I love the silver hardware and the size is perfect for you. I love the color for summer but not so much in this style -- to me, it just seems better for bags like the SM or IY.

It is a gorgeous bag, though -- let us know what you decide and WELCOME!

I like it! I had the SMM in mustard yellow for a day, but ended up returning it. I thought the style was a little bit plain in the mustard. It needed something. I think this looks much nicer.

Thanks for all the useful comments, ladies! I agree with the many comments about the bag looking better with summer colors. I took the pic with black simply b/c that's what I'm wearing today, and wanted to anticipate the questions about whether I can send a modeling pic! I honestly have no clue what I'm going to do with it. I never asked Jackie if this was considered a bespoke order, so don't even know if I have the option of returning it. I sent her an e-mail this morning, and will check when I get home tonight.

I'll definitely let y'all know what I decide! And, again, THANKS!:heart:

I think the bag is beautiful. I just adore the LMM style and I think the mustard with the sliver hardware looks wonderful in the LMM style. We all have different tastes in what we like in bags but I have to say this is a beautiful bag.

I don't personally carry yellow/ mustard bags b/c I have an olive skin tone so I stay away from any yellow/mustard clothing or accessories b/c they look horrible with my tone but I love this bag on you.

I also think it will make a great bag and will look so nice with spring/summer clothing. It will add a great touch to your summer clothes. This bag looks great on you.

I actually love the pebbling on the bag as it adds a great texture. I don't think that there is too much going on at all, and is overall a very chic beautiful bag. It is such a unique beautiful color. I can't wait for mine :smile:

I normally do not do colors that bright, but I agree with all the ladies here. I think it is the clothing you are wearing and with summer coming, it will look great with the change of clothes. With all the bright colors of summer, this color will not look as bright anymore or stand out. I love the silver hardware too, TDF!

I love it, and I would def. keep it. In general, men do not like bright colors. Everything with them is blue, grey, or black.
My husband seldom gives positive opinions on my bags, or my clothes, so I dress to please myself.

^^^ I agree with Tropicalgal. That color is perfect with summer clothes. Maybe you are just not accustomed to wearing bold color and you will get use to it? Look all around you in the stores. It's all about color this season and I think that bag will make all of your outfits look fantastic. So, why not wait before you make a decision? It might grow on you. Just make sure you don't keep it if you don't fall in love with it.

It looks like this may be a moot point, at least for the moment. Jackie wrote back that this is, indeed, considered a bespoke order, so is neither returnable nor exchangeable. She also told me that there isn't a straight guy on the planet who is likely to like a yellow purse! That leaves me with either deciding to keep it or try to sell it. I'm going on vacation tomorrow for a few days so will ponder, but may end up trying to sell it when I get back if I'm still unsure.

Kathy, why not wear it on vacation, with your spring/summer clothes? You might change your mind then. I love that shade of yellow; so versatile, it can even be worn into early fall/Indian summer. Can you picture it with khaki pants, white t, and turquoise cardi?