LMB protector question

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can someone help me please? Does the LMB vachetta protector leave your vachetta streaky? This would be on brand new virgin vachetta.

2. It was streaky on my Delightful strap!! I had to send it in for repair, but I used it on my Speedy and it was ok because it wasn't virgin. :weird:

3. Omg ur kidding me?! You had to send it in for repair? Did they put a new strap on? That's what I'm scared of-it being streaky. The reason I ask this question is because I used the CLEANER on a brand new purse and it left it streaky. After that I didn't use the other LMB products. I don't know whether to use it or not-the protector:wacko:

4. No they didn't replace it! She just "cleaned" it for me. It's ok now, but of course I can remember/tell where the streaks originally were so there's still shadows of it. She told me something was wrong with my protector so had to send me another one. I probably wouldn't use it on my virgin vachetta anymore but older ones I would. I'd let it patina a bit on it's own and then clean/protect/condition.
    I know the price we pay for these babies and something happens to them I feel like the world is gonna end. :wtf::cursing:

5. Ok wow-sorry that your LMB protector was defective. I would have been so upset! Well I was upset over the cleaner leaving streaks. Ugh. Maybe I will wait for my new bag to patina a bit then use the protector on the underside of the strap to make sure it doesn't streak.:rolleyes:

6. I know! I thought it was my lighting inside the house and I was seeing things. Then I let it dry overnight and in the morning looked at it- still there! I literally stared at it for what seems like forever thinking wtf am I gonna do now? Of course, I think after it patinas a while it will kinda blend those streaks out more so it's not as noticeable, but you should just wait a bit. Better idea!

7. Hahaha I totally understand the wtf part!!! I freaken got a new speedy b and in less than 24 hours I got a mark on the handle. It was bothering me sooo much! So I ordered the LMB. Then I waited for that to come in the mail. When I got it I got out the cleanser and tried to spot clean that one area on the handle. Then the cleanser made that one spot a bigger spot :crybaby: so then I said ok well let me clean the whole handle-which mind you was brand spanking new! Then it left it with streaks:nono: so that was my reason for asking this question-didn't know if the protector would do the same. I will just wait :supacool: