Lmb color enhance cream!!!

bergafer3

O.G.
Oct 16, 2008
lovin my bags color enhance cream really works good! i used it on my black first from ss 2009 and it took down the green and brought the black out. It came in two days!!! it got here soo fast and it was wrapped so cute, i couldn't be happier:yahoo:

Does the bag feel greasier... or as if something could rub off on your clothes, the way hand cream makes things greasy?

Or does the the cream sink right in without a trace of residue?

I'll let you know how it works long term, it's definitely not greasy and it sinks right in. My bag had a shine to it before i put the cream on and now it's more matte

I got it for my 07 Plomb GSH City which was faded pretty well in front. It really does deepen the color, but honestly it only lasts for a day or so before it fades back. At least on my bag. I was so excited when I first used it because it made a BIG difference and I thought, "problem solved". Within a day or two it was back to the way it was before. It does not feel greasy at all. It does give a nice shine, too. It seems to be very temporary to me.

Maybe mine is too far faded for the product to have any lasting effect, but I still use it regularly and admire my bag even more when she is in her beautified state!!!!

I'll let you know how it works long term, it's definitely not greasy and it sinks right in. My bag had a shine to it before i put the cream on and now it's more matte
Is there any way to buff it back to a shine?
I got it for my 07 Plomb GSH City which was faded pretty well in front. It really does deepen the color, but honestly it only lasts for a day or so before it fades back. At least on my bag. I was so excited when I first used it because it made a BIG difference and I thought, "problem solved". Within a day or two it was back to the way it was before. It does not feel greasy at all. It does give a nice shine, too. It seems to be very temporary to me.

Maybe mine is too far faded for the product to have any lasting effect, but I still use it regularly and admire my bag even more when she is in her beautified state!!!!
I had a feeling it was temporary. Like hand cream - you wash your hands and they're dry again. I guess the LMB enhance cream just evaporates.

I have some enhance cream too but I haven't used it yet.

yeah, i know that feeling. i used Meguiar's Aloe cleaner on my Officier Weekender, followed by LMBs Feel Soft and finished with Meguiar's Aloe moisturizer and the leather looked so beautiful. very saturated, the leather had a slightly moist look to it and it felt incredibly silky. after 3 days tho, it faded a bit.