LMAO...PurseBright??

1. Have you seen the informercial for this?? It's like a pursket, but with a light on it so you don't lose stuff in your bag. Am I the only person who finds that hysterical?? :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

2. I've seen that infomercial a bunch of times! My mom and I find it HILARIOUS!

3. It's a good idea in theory, but most crap they sell on infomercials is just that.

4. I agree w/ armcandy. It would be great when you're leaving somewhere at night & its dark, you'll be able to find your keys easier. But, it's probably made really cheaply.

5. Well I gotta tell you that I bought one of these things a few weeks ago for my LV Damier Speedy 30 and I *love* it. It's really like a Purseket with a light, and the light is actually quite useful, esp in an extremely dark place, like in a car at night (when you're not the driver).

Best of all, it's only $9.95 at BedBathBeyond, as opposed to the higher price in the informercials (where it includes other stuff that you might not really want). I highly recommend it for a Speedy 30!

6. I've seen purses with a built-in mini light at Target. I thought it was a good idea, but the particular purses were ugly. But then again, sometimes, when I'm in a pinch, I just use my cell phone as a light if I need to dig in my bag.

7. That actually sounds quite wonderful and convenient! I always have to use the backlight on my cellphone when I'm looking around in my purse in the dark :Push:

8. i have it and its great! imo, its better than the purseket :smile: very very useful! :smile:

9. maybe i will go to bbb for it

10. Have to agree here...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice