LMAO @ myself

Know what? Why do yo think many of us are here? We don't own lots of Hermes (some do), but we have a passion for it. Just like you do. The hungrier you are the more you are going to love and appreciate that bag when it gets into your hands. Trust me. Listen, when you are having a bad Hermes day...let us know. I just know with all the personalities we have here you will feel alot better and quite fast at that. Have a great week!

I also stand in awe of that thing called patience!!! Having 3 teens has taken any and all of mine and thrown it out the window though!! I enjoy your posts here and the entire community, with H bags or not, just the love of the handbags and quality of products is the best! Your day will come...

Well, you're all giving new meaning to the expression "good" morning. Thank you.
Sure don't know where this patience comes from, I'll tell you.
Sometimes I do feel bad that I am living vicariously, but these posts let me know that it's okay, and I really appreciate that.
What do you girls think, maybe today I better buy a lottery ticket.:girlsigh:

Heels, I cold use a dose of your patience! Trust me, when you finally get that dream Kelly, you'll be so glad you waited for something so special and it will be your treasure. This is a lifetime bag!

Greentea said:
Heels, I cold use a dose of your patience! Trust me, when you finally get that dream Kelly, you'll be so glad you waited for something so special and it will be your treasure. This is a lifetime bag!

:heart:it's the very thought that keeps me totally focussed.:heart:

Love ya HH!!! I am joining you in the long wait (especially since SF decided not to get any gold HW for next year so I'm gonna be waiting a loooong time!) It's so hard but it will be worth it in the end! :flowers:

I know about waiting and I admire your patience and priorities. When your Kelly arrives it is going to be so fabulous and special.

HiHeels said:
but seriously, since i only contribute enthusiasm

This is not true, you contribute way more than just enthusiasm. You have started some of the most interesting threads and useful threads in this forum (Inventory Update, Hermes in Print) and I for one am very thankful you are a member. It was you who kindly directed me to the threads that helped me decide what size my Kelly should be. Thank you. :flowers:

HiHeels,

Wish I had half the sensibilities you have in your approach to life... you exhibit a fine drollness in your outlook and I appreciate your insights, sometimes I see myself in you. As you've revealed yourself to you -- for some of us, we see the revelation in ourselves too. The goal (Birkin) is so out of my reach right now it feels like exquisite torment sometimes...

When the day does come, hopefully I will feel an accomplishment, not just in having a bag, but genuinely feel I've reached that part of my life where it least matters. And that is when it will be received.

In the meantime, I suppose it's ok to nag the DH :wacko: :smash: about my birkin , no problem with that! :lol: j/k!

^^ honey, it just ain't gonna happen.
but thanks for that half second of torture just dreaming about it. :hysteric:
(J/K!!!)
:flowers:

so many of the posters, everyone who has responded here... i don't know if any of you know it, but every post of a pic of your bags lets me share a little, and i love that. and the knowledge that you all share, it's tremendous and also really helps me feel proactive about my wait. so thank you for that too. maybe you already know this, but maybe you don't - i'm sure i'm not the only member who smiles at your stories and revisits the pictures, again and again and again... and again and again :lol: so you really are sharing something when you post here.

rainrowan, jag, crochetbella, while i'm very very pleased to be in your company in the "not yet" category for each of our dream bags, i am looking forward to you each acquiring them when you're ready!