Lizard ombre Cdc - overkill?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My SA tells me that she's looking good for the lizard ombré CDC !! Already have griolet. Love it! Not sure my unglamourous life needs 2 Cdcs. Any thoughts to focus my mind?

2. Get it!!!!

3. Wait, did you ask him to look for it??

4. are you kidding me! that would be lovely! please post when it arrives!

5. Sounds totally hot!

6. I love the one I saw a photo of recently -- while griolet is fantastic (have it in the rivale), I think the lizard is so very different. I'd get it.

7. My own SA didn't have one. This is another lovely SA I've also bought from. I asked them to let me know when they got one in, this is one of the biggest stores.
    Why?

8. The lizard CDC is beautiful and different enough from the griolet to warrant having it. To die.

9. It's alright to have 2 CDCs especially when one is in ombre lizard.

10. Thanks guys. I have til Monday anyway.
    I'll think on.

11. Not at all. Would a second Birkin be overkill? ;)
    If you love the look and feel, why not get another to wear with different things? I wear one on most days. I find myself hunting for CDCs at every H I visit around the world. My goal is to get one to go with each H bag I own :P
    I've seen my friend's ombre lizard CDC - FAB!! - so if you can get your hands on one, don't hesitate!

12. I'd say get it! Ombre Lizard CDC won't be available for long and it is unique.

13. I saw a photo of the ombre lizard and would grab it in a heartbeat.

14. That's like saying having two birkins is overkill. If you love it, get it!

15. ITA, green lights all the way to get two (or five,lol) CDCs!