Lizard Ombre boots

Sep 6, 2006
My beautiful ladies and handsome gents!

I fell in love with a pair of lizard ombre boots, but i would like to hear your opinion on how it wears/ durability etc!

As far as exotic skin goes, i have a pair of crocodile pumps and they are holding up really well, but when it comes to boots....and creases....

Any input is appreciated!

xoxo

I have a few non-H bags in that skin and they're fairly durable - for exotics. It's not a particularly flexible skin, though, so I wonder about the areas that neet to bend ...

If you like the boots, I would not worry about creasing. I think creasing on lizard would be less obvious than on a smooth leather like box. I have several pairs of lizard pumps, including a pair in ombré/ ring lizard (Manolo, not H, but still should give a good idea of wear.) I've probably had them for a decade. While they aren't daily shoes, I have no issues with mine I wouldn't wear them in a downpour, but that is true of many things.

A dear friend was so obsessed with beautiful shoes that she bought a hand painted pair and the only size left was not her size. When I asked what will you do with them, she said make a shoe altar. Ombré Lizzie's belong on such an altar.