Liz Hurley & Her Tycoon Hubby Paid Their Indian Maid $2.40 An Hour

^ that really is awful, they couldnt muster up a bit to offer a donation? I saw Liz a while back and her Range Rover was absolutely filthy covered in mud at the time I thought she had prob just come back from the country but now Im thinking she is probably too cheap to pay someone to wash it for her:rolleyes:

I guess this is how the rich stay rich! They probably brag about their "affordable" maid and how appreciative she is to have a job in the UK! I know people do that here to the illegal immigrants that come to the US looking for a better opportunity and work slave jobs for crumbs.

yup, this is how they stay rich. I really dislike them after this- wonder what the racial discrimintaion was because she was Indian- I only imagine how badly they treated her. I know her husband is Indian, but has been married twice to non Indians (white women)- just pointing out that it could be beleived that there could have been racial discrimination.

yup, this is how they stay rich. I really dislike them after this- wonder what the racial discrimintaion was because she was Indian- I only imagine how badly they treated her. I know her husband is Indian, but has been married twice to non Indians (white women)- just pointing out that it could be beleived that there could have been racial discrimination.

:cursing: