Liz Claiborne Bags?

tiggycat

Jul 29, 2009
Anyone have an opinion? I just bought an ivory "signature" satchel (imagine Coach but with Lc instead of C all over it) with a removable shoulder strap (Winners for $30, retail $90) and it looks very good to me.

Not Coach or Kate Spade quality but definitely better than any non-branded bag I've ever had and better than some branded ones.

Anyone have an opinion? I just bought an ivory "signature" satchel (imagine Coach but with Lc instead of C all over it) with a removable shoulder strap (Winners for $30, retail $90) and it looks very good to me.

Not Coach or Kate Spade quality but definitely better than any non-branded bag I've ever had and better than some branded ones.

I have two LC bags and they're among my favs. The quality is really nice, the leather is beautiful and they've proved to be very practical and functional. I think they're a real good deal.

I think they were considered designer years ago but fell from the ranks. Dunno. But I like 'em.

I actually like LC bags. I have two of them as well, and they're pretty good quality and I can use them everyday. They may not be a big name brand like Coach, but they're pretty good bags for a brand that's not really popular.

I have an LC canvas bag that I bought several years ago. I love it dearly, and it looks good as the day it was new. It is definitely among my faves. It is grey canvas LC pattern with a blue patent shoulder strap. It's huge too - love it.

Thanks for the opinions everyone. I was back in Winners today and they had a few leather LC, but for some reason I didn't like them as much as the logo one (I prefer leather Coach bags and always thought I just didn't go for logos).