Living a happy life now

D&Blady

Mar 20, 2022
Living a much happier life now.A pre op mtf transsexual,knew at the age of 5 growing up there was a girl inside of me that wanted out hiding it.My parents saw something was not right with me being the oldest of 3 brothers.I was angry at times as I got older and knew I was hurting inside.Finally in March of 1996 at age 17 during my junior year of high school,I finally decided to come out finally.Came home from school and stood up coming out as transgender to my parents in the living room.I was lucky,they accepted it and knew this was one reason why I was angry at times.Got me the help,years of gender dysphoria came out which I was diagnosed with.Decided to transition going on the estrogen and male hormone blockers.It was difficult for my 2 younger brothers at first.Took them a year to accept it finally.Learned an unhappy big brother left and a much happier older sister came out.Transitioned for 3 years deciding not to have the GRS which my parents let me make the decisions.I do not regret this to this day.

Has been good news in my life lately.My son from a previous relationship whom is 25 came by tonight.Broke the news I am going to be a first time grandparent,his now fiance is pregnant.Also said she will be my future daughter in law,he proposed to her Saturday night which she said yes.They have been together for 3 years and it was time.I like his fiance,she is very nice and respectful to me.They are getting married next year and did plan out having kids together wanting 2 or 3

Reactions: haute okole