Live unboxing of Schrödinger’s Bag

Bought the bag from Vestaire Collective. My first purchase through them. Took three weeks for the bag to arrive...

IMG_6102.JPG
I guess the dustbag is from Vestaire?

Ooohhh...and inside we have a dirty Balenciaga dust bag!
IMG_6103.JPG

Which is fine - the bag should be old (if it is the one in pictures ;) ) and I can do with dirty dust bags.

There is a slight perfume smell that I am not so fond of. Let’s see if it is a good idea of me to open the dust bag!

Well, this was unfortunately not my holy grail bag. It was supposed to be in good condition but this bag is very very worn and should be listed as fair.

Well well, this was an expensive lesson not to buy things unseen ;)

Here it is, a black z-tag city bag:
IMG_6105.JPGIMG_6106.JPG

Reactions: Iamminda
Black can be restored, a few touch-ups, conditioning and voila! she'll be back to her original glory!! :smile:

Well, the corners are worn through layers (?) of leather and it seems like the seller has tried to glue the corners...

The leather on the handles are so worn there are small holes in the leather. Otherwise the bag is in good condition. But the leather is not that nice. I prefer my agneu -10 castagna city...

Well, the corners are worn through layers (?) of leather and it seems like the seller has tried to glue the corners...

The leather on the handles are so worn there are small holes in the leather. Otherwise the bag is in good condition. But the leather is not that nice. I prefer my agneu -10 castagna city...
oh, sorry for that, but did the description/pics of the listing show/disclose all these??
can you return it back??

oh, sorry for that, but did the description/pics of the listing show/disclose all these??
can you return it back??

They say you can’t return items bought from private sellers. But it seems like I can claim condition as beeing wrong (funny thing is that Vestaire should verify this and they have accepted ”Good”).

According to the description of Good this is not correct. Maybe will try this.
IMG_6144.JPG
Will e-mail them and see what can be done.

Reactions: ksuromax