LIVE REVEAL...my first one ever!!! hehe im excited...lets see if i can work this.

inluvwCoach

Jan 2, 2009
Okay, I'm new to this whole forum thingy....but now im addicted. I check people reveals at least once a day...hehe So here's for my first reveal...I've wanted this bag for a long time and finally found it!!!!!! Any guesses....

I just got in on the *bay..... I can't wait to get it to finally carry it!!!!! I don't know what collection or line its from so if anyone knows let me know???

Attachments

• 56525_142.jpg
    56525_142.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
ok...I had no takers for my reveal.....either I'm too new or I just sorta feel like the fat girl in dodge ball that no one likes..=( Well anywho here's the bag of my dreams......just don't know what collection its from, I dont know if they made any matching items with it.:confused1:

Attachments

• 80395_138.jpg
    80395_138.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 97
I actually didn't get the purse yet...I just sniped it on ebay for $90 with shipping -its slightly used. I just e-mailed the person for the creed number. When I do get the purse I will post pics... I can't wait!!!

aww... i'm sorry your reveal didn't take off! i guess not enough people were online just now. :hugs: you know, the next time, you should wait for your bag to arrive and do a reveal with it covered first, either in the box or dustbag or something! :yes: congrats on winning the bag! :heart:

ooo that's cute, I like it! Pursedove is right, I think it's from the Soho line. Maybe you can do modeling pics when you get the bag-congrats!

edit: or maybe the Hamptons...

Last edited:
Awh, I am sick right now so was in bed sleeping during the reveal! Don't worry, we like ya! Sometimes the weekends aren't the best days for reveals lol.

Pretty bag, hope it's in great condition when it arrives, it looks lovely!!! Welcome!!!!!!!