Live Reveal...Hooray!

WOW! Gorgeous Moutarde! And major props to you for going 7 months without buying anything....I cant even make it for one right now with all the gorgeous colors the past few seasons....

Thank you for the kind comments, everyone! It's nice to be in an environment where people can appreciate a seven month ban. Many of my friends and family still think that it's not a very long time! I'm elated about this new bag. I know that Bal yellows are rare (in comparison to reds/blues, etc.), so I'm really glad to have one.

Bee--A--YOU--tee--full!!!

I had a juane brief and I regret selling it to this day!

Conrats, hang on tight, and if you ever get bored with her, store in the dustbag, but DO NOT sell!

oh this moutarde is tdf!!! :love: the moutardes I've seen so far from tPFers are just gorgeous!!! better than the "official" ones I've seen from spy pics at stores or Bal website lol~ I didn't care for the color too much, but whenever I see another reveal the color is so much richer and prettier~ congrats!!!

Many Congrats on your Beautiful bag!!! You totally deserve the gorgeous Mustard city after 7months of good behavior!!! I should be being good for a while ;)