Live Reveal: Best blue ever, launched Apr 1st- so happy

Such a beautiful bag........congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!
Many thanks and you are very welcome. It's so much fun to share with you nice tPF fellows!:smile:

Such a classy bag!!! Congrats..love the new blues!!!
Many thanks. Yes, all the new blue shades are amazing, so much eye candy :biggrin:

So beautiful. That denim color is gorgeous. Congratulations!
Many thanks. The denim color is so versatile and fresh for spring and summer.

I love it!! 💙 Huge congratulations, Kayzee! 💙 I prefer this denim blue to the epi blueberry. So beautiful.
Many thanks litchi.
Mee too, the blueberry is also a nice pop of color, but I prefer denim for sure.

Thank you. Can you give me some idea of what it holds? Is it easy to open with the chain hanging down on the front?

It is very roomy in my opinion and holds all my essentials as
cards, small make-up pouch, small hairbrush, sunglasses, tissues, and still some space left. iPad mini or Kindle also fits easily.

I like the interior as there is only one large, main compartment and one smaller flat compartment, in which you can store cards and paper receipts, etc. safely.
No zipper compartment though, but I do not miss this.

It is very easy to open, the chain does not have any impact at all as it can be easily moved to the back or just kept in front while opening the bag (once you open it, it will glide to the back as it is so light weight). No issue at all.

Hope that helps.