Live reveal...any "takers?"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you've ever read any of my post's you ALL know this has been at the TOP of my wishlist for quite sometime! I've been drooling and stalking for MONTHS...then about 1 week ago a little "birdie" told me where I could get one. I was just getting ready to "pass" due to my many bags I've purchased recently...then DH said the magic words "go for it, I'll go get the $$$$ out of the bank for you in the morning!" I swear when I opened her yesterday...angel's sang!!! ha ha ha She's everything I thought she'd be and MORE!!! My collection of "must have's" is complete!!!

Presenting.... (drum roll) LOL

a box!!!

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      52.3 KB
      Views:
  2. here's a little teaser.........:sweatdrop:

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      53.7 KB
      Views:
  3. This MIGHT give it away.....:graucho:

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      89.2 KB
      Views:
  4. Let's see! Let's see:yahoo:

5. Is it your GIGI??

6. I knew what it is. Black Gigi!

7. :yahoo::yahoo::nuts::yahoo:

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      89.1 KB
      Views:
  8. :heart::yahoo::heart:

Attached Files:

• 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      85.3 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      56.8 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      61.5 KB
      Views:
  9. She's been carried 2-3 times prior to my purchasing her! She's LIKE new!!! I love her soooo very much!!!!!! Gotta change my wishlist now!!!

10. Oooooooooooh, a Gigi, in BLACK no doubt! That's very lovely! Congrats LoveCoachMore! Enjoy the gorgeous bag with all the Legacy striping that you can handle!

Woweee, this is an early reveal indeed while I am getting ready to go to work!

11. Congrats lovecoachmore. I have a black gigi too and this bag is just so pretty. This bag is made to last a long time. Enjoy your new bag.

12. Enjoy your bag!

13. Yay, I was right. Congrats girl!

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. You are going to love her. Mine is going to work with me in the cold today!