Live Free or Die Hard: Bruce Willis & "The Mac" guy

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Anybody planning on going? I LOVE Bruce Willis! It looks like his co-star is "The Mac" guy in the Apple commercials.

LiveFree.jpg

"The Mac Guy" - Justin Bateman - was also in Dodgeball, The Breakup and Accepted.

In his "early" days he was on the series "Ed" and played the geeky high school guy. He was great! I like him.

The series was about Ed the lawyer who moved backed to his hometown and bought a bowling alley. Fell in love with his high school crush: Carol Vessey. Eventually got her and got married. End of series.

i loved this movie! i had never seen any of the die hard movies, so i didn't know what to expect, but it was so fun! i love the mac guy, too.

anyone else think the villain looked like an angry ryan seacrest?

"The Mac Guy" - Justin Bateman - was also in Dodgeball, The Breakup and Accepted.

It's actually Justin Long. I've been a fan since seeing him on "Ed" - really funny. Made the mistake of seeing him in "Jeepers Creepers" a few years ago - that film gave me nightmares!

I saw the movie on Friday, and while it was fun, I found it to be ridiculous, at least the scenarios. It was entertaining and what I expected. It's definitely not going to win an Oscars, but it's a perfect movie for the upcoming holiday - a good popcorn movie.

i love all the Die Hard movies, and this was no exception!! I went to see this yesterday with my boyfriend, and didnt really expect it to live up to the other 3, but it did!!!!!!! It was fantastic, one of the best movies i've seen in a long time! It was exciting from start to finish, Bruce looked hot, I would totally recommend it to anyone!

have booked tickets for tonite. I have loved the die hard movies, even tho I thought the 3rd one was not as great as the first two, this one is said to be a huge return to form, AND he looks better than he did back then imo ;)

John McLane rocks lol :biggrin:

well, just seen it..............

ITS FANTASTIC!!! :biggrin:

I absolutely loved it. John McLane still rocks big time lol :biggrin:

you have to see it, the time just flies by and the cast is just perfect. Loved it :biggrin: