live.com - ebay

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I keep seeing auctions (as of this week) that list on the bottom: "use live.com for 30% rebate!"

But when I go through the motions I can't get to any promotions like I used to. Are these auctions just wrong? The live.com / ebay promo's are over, right?

2. i think so.

3. I think it is just promoting the auction items meaning get on ebay for 30% less than retail. That's my guess

4. Some are probably just auctions that keep getting re-listed and they haven't updated the listing since the live.com promotion ended.

5. Just curious - does anyone use live.com to do searches w/o the cashback? Personally, unless there's a cashback incentive I don't use live.com. I wonder if MS' investment was worth it.

6. Cashback Live was going on around Christmas time. It's now over! =[

7. either that or the people who are only selling items and not buying them don't think to check whether the promotion is still going on. i pointed it out to one seller and she had no idea and revised her auction.