Live.com cashback reward..they can't deposit into my account

I was getting the "failed' message. I emailed live.com on Saturday regarding the issue and today I received one of two that were failing previously. I am going to wait a few more days to see if I get the other before I email them again. I am also expecting another one to be deposited tomorrow. My fingers are crossed cuz I would love to have that money!!!!

email Paypal because they've been pretty responsive. I did get a response from live.com, but they asked me to contact paypal...make sure my account can accept funds and then get back to them.

^^ i got the same msg from live.com. when i contacted paypal, paypal responded via email to tell me to call them -_- great. i'll probably try to call them tomorrow. GRRRRRRR soo anoying. why can't they have an option to manually deposit the funds. that was working perfectly fine before. this new process is clearly flawed.

I got the second payment shortly after my last post. Now, there is another one scheduled for tomorrow. Now I feel like I need to check constantly just to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Here is what I received from Live.com this morning:

We have been made aware of a delay in processing payout requests, and have been informed that they will be resolved by the end of this week. Please check your PayPal account on Monday, February 9th. If you still don't see your cashback rewards, simply reply to this email and we'll investigate further. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Delighting our customers is our top priority. We welcome your comments and suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please reply to this e-mail with any feedback or visit:

Also, everyone should check that their account info is complete. I received multiple payments to my paypal with no problem but for some reason the last one kept failing. After 3 requests, waiting out each processing time, and 3 failures, I finally received a response from live help that made sense. They said that they had changed the requirement for the personal info in the account settings and my info was incomplete based on these new requirements. I checked my account settings and my name was listed just my last name and an initial for my first name so I changed it to my full name and the next time the payment went through. HTH!

I was getting the "failed' message. I emailed live.com on Saturday regarding the issue and today I received one of two that were failing previously. I am going to wait a few more days to see if I get the other before I email them again. I am also expecting another one to be deposited tomorrow. My fingers are crossed cuz I would love to have that money!!!!

goodness, i recently changed my Ebay id because i disliked my old one, i hope that didnt' mess things up for me.. *yikies*

Here is what I received from Live.com this morning:

We have been made aware of a delay in processing payout requests, and have been informed that they will be resolved by the end of this week. Please check your PayPal account on Monday, February 9th. If you still don't see your cashback rewards, simply reply to this email and we'll investigate further. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Delighting our customers is our top priority. We welcome your comments and suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please reply to this e-mail with any feedback or visit:

I received this exact same message, but ONLY after I send a second message indicating that they had not responded to my initial inquiry.

And so far, no deposit.

Also, everyone should check that their account info is complete. I received multiple payments to my paypal with no problem but for some reason the last one kept failing. After 3 requests, waiting out each processing time, and 3 failures, I finally received a response from live help that made sense. They said that they had changed the requirement for the personal info in the account settings and my info was incomplete based on these new requirements. I checked my account settings and my name was listed just my last name and an initial for my first name so I changed it to my full name and the next time the payment went through. HTH!

all my info is the same.. *sigh* 2 months waiting and its not working. worried, because i don't know if changing my ebay ID has anything to do with it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am glad I found this thread. I am dealing with the same problem. Contacted both Microsoft/live.com and paypal. Nothing is happening. Paypal even told me I wasn't expecting to receive any cashback from live.com theyrefore they could not help me. I forwarded them with the cashback information and e-mail I received today. See what happenes.

I purchased something yesterday hoping to receive $200 cashback but didn't come in time. It's very disappointing.