live cashback

Status
Not open for further replies.

saritalr

Mar 1, 2009
This is part of bing's "Double Savings Days". 10% is certainly better than the 8% that has held for the past few months but in the promotional lead up to the campaign (which started on the 10th), bing reps were leading people to believe that the ebay cashback would go up to 15%.

There are certainly no guarantees that this will happen, but I'm still waiting and hoping!

ladybug80

Jan 29, 2009
I've used the Bing cash back program before, but didn't know that you can use it for EBAY. Does it apply to anything on Ebay or just certain things? Thank you.

saritalr

Mar 1, 2009
certain things. you'll go to bing, search for "wii" or another one of the key searches, then you'll see a few bing cashback logos which should stipulate how much you'll be getting (10% for now). Click through those links and search for what you want on ebay.

you should be able to see in your search results what is cashback approved (I think it's most things that are "buy it now", you probably also have to pay with paypal). Ebay and Bing CB are actually pretty well integrated so you'll see the amounts you'll be getting back on your ebay screen.

goodluck!

hellokitty99

Apr 1, 2009
when the double cashback promotion first came out, microsoft advertised ebay would be 15% but it's currently at 10%. they may raise it to 15% through the course of the promotion this month so keep an eye out for it.

akicowi

Feb 25, 2007
took the dive for a clarisonic today from drugstore.com's 20% off using bing's 25% CB.

pupeluv

William
Jun 2, 2008
I've bee going through the alphabet letters to check out what others stores are included. It seems like ebay would be under E but it is'nt but if you do the Wii search it does come up. So are some stores kinda hidden like that?, I just joined yesterday and I feel like I've got lots of coupons or something:smile:

canyongirl

O.G.
May 7, 2009
AWESOME!!! TFS! :biggrin:

I remember last year when it went up to 40%. I wonder if they'll ever to that again.

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
Northern California
certain things. you'll go to bing, search for "wii" or another one of the key searches, then you'll see a few bing cashback logos which should stipulate how much you'll be getting (10% for now). Click through those links and search for what you want on ebay.

you should be able to see in your search results what is cashback approved (I think it's most things that are "buy it now", you probably also have to pay with paypal). Ebay and Bing CB are actually pretty well integrated so you'll see the amounts you'll be getting back on your ebay screen.

goodluck!
You can use this on ebay for anything that has a "Buy it now". After you click on the ebay link, you just do a search for whatever you are looking for...like say Gucci.

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
ebags.com is 22 - 40% cashback at bing
shoebuy.com is 21%
sketchers.com is 32%
drugstore/beauty.com is 20% (or maybe is 25% from what I've heard on other forums)
saks.com is 10%
sephora.com is 10% (plus free ship?)
barenecessities.com is 16 - 20%
beautychoice.com is 20%
cosmeticsolutions.com is 30%
cosmeticmall.com is 30%
elf cosmetics is 10%
nordstrom.com is 6 - 12%
skinstore.com is 24%

Status
Not open for further replies.