Live And Learn !!!

Tie trout-fishing flies. I've had the basic tools & supplies, and a learning video, for about 10 years now. I just need to make the time, space and energy to do it!

:biggrin:

Cristina said:
I want to travel the world as much as possible :smile: I also really want to learn German, for some reason :shame:

EXACT same for me!!!! I love traveling and want to travel as much as possible.

I want to learn German, well, because Vlad speaks German and so do his parents :shame:

Go to Europe and see where my grandparents came from. I also dream of seeing the Kirov Ballet in St. Petersberg. I would like to relearn my college French, which got lost when I learned so much Spanish in Texas. The languages are too similar and it is hard to separate them in my head.
I also would like to learn some Russian, I don't know why, I just think it is fascinating.

Re-learn ballet (which I am starting to do) so that I can walk gracefully again. Re-learn programming languages and improve the quality of some apps that I use.

Pradasmeadow said:
Before I leave this world there is something I really would love to learn how to do, and that is to learn how to play the Piano.
.:love:

Is there something you would love to learn how to do one day ?

I want to learn to be fluent in a language other than English...either French or Spanish