Live action shots of you and your Coach bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Some other sections have this thread and I thought it seemed fun....

l_044623d731e10fb37060043b755bb1f9.jpg

I actually found some
waiting in line for the bathroom at Chelsea Markets with my scarf print 11115
027.JPG

night we were engaged with our 2 very good friends, leather signature wristlet 40157
IMG_3390.JPG

That's cool! I love the Carly pumpkin hunting with you the most!! And the scarf print pic is great too! I don't have any myself since I'm the one that takes most of the pics but thanks for sharing! This'll be a great thread!

That's cool! I love the Carly pumpkin hunting with you the most!! And the scarf print pic is great too! I don't have any myself since I'm the one that takes most of the pics but thanks for sharing! This'll be a great thread!

Thanks!

People thought I was nuts for bringing it to a pumpkin patch, but ALL my bags are designer so I had to bring SOMETHING. And I made it through the whole day with out getting one bit of dirt! :smile:

haha, almost ALL of my pictures are of me and my brown sig stripe:Push:. I love the heck out of that bag! lol

Here is my Blue/Black Houndstooth tote. My best friend has a small cream small cream bag, but Im not sure of the style:shrugs:
Val_Rose_laughlin.jpg

My Large Straw Basket. I actually took this picture just for tPF for size reference when the bag first came out lol.
IMG_2714.jpg

And here are my multiple picture of me with my Sig Stripe lol.
sigstripe.jpg

sigstripe2.jpg

sigstripe4.jpg

sigstripe3.jpg

ok, there is all of the pix I have lol

This is so addicting to keep finding pictures...I have so many...I need to stop lol

This is from 2005 and you can see a 2004 red Coach bag trying to peak out:
newslide3.jpg

In 2006 my Coach bag got to meet hottie singer Lucas Prata lol:

lucaslarge.jpg

The relationship with this guy may be over, but my bag lives on til this day! LOL:
surf10.jpg

A couple of years ago with the white bag I don't use anymore b/c it gets so dirty:
n83100466_30146470_151.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.