Liv tyler'sbag on ebay right now

Ok I prefer do that then.

Sorry GIRLS but I thaugth it was auth. But some of the ladies tink it's a fake. so I posted the bag in the Authenticate section. WAIT BEFORE BIDDING!!!!!

and girls I'm really sorry if it's a fake.

So echo It's your bag, and you it's a real fendi.

maybe can you send me more pictures and I can post them on the forum what do you think?

Angy, sorry I was refering to my previous post about my spy hobo that's this combo. This listing is NOT mine. It is the same color combo as my hobo, and I have never seen a fake one of this style, but it seems you guys might have found one. It looks right compared to my hobo, except for the Fendi card which is definitely different. I'm not sure if they made different cards for different seasons of countries but they only released this one season I believe, so I can't imagine them making different cards. I'm out of town right now, but will post pics of my hobo and the card as soon as I get home friday so it can hopefully help some of the TPF bidders out. All I remember off-hand is the card saying something about it being an acacia borsa with taupe and blue (maybe navy or something else that made me think blue and not purple- which was my initial thought) color combo and nothing about the price. I will double check as soon as I get home and let you girls know.

I don't know who the bag belonged to but I've never seen that Spy faked.
Maybe someone else has.... but it looks real to me. I don't have one like that but I've seen them at MN when they were out.. I just don't remember if it had the plain lining..... maybe someone who has it can confirm the lining? It's a gorgeous Spy & I've regretted not buying one.

The card (authenticity card) looks good to me. I've bought Pradas, Miu Mius, and Fendis who have nicely centered cards and cards where the printing is basically running off the card. I think they just run them through a printer and slap it on the card regardless of what it looks like. Also, I have never bought a bag where they sign the card. I think b/c I always buy at Saks (I'm on their rewards prog), and the boutiques are the main ones who do that.

In my opinion this bag is a fake. Authenticity card is not at all right, and you cannot buy an authentic spy, especially this style for this price. I think the pictures might have been copied. If you want my 2 cents worth I would stir clear. Would not touch it "with a barge pole". (english term).......LOL

The card (authenticity card) looks good to me. I've bought Pradas, Miu Mius, and Fendis who have nicely centered cards and cards where the printing is basically running off the card. I think they just run them through a printer and slap it on the card regardless of what it looks like. Also, I have never bought a bag where they sign the card. I think b/c I always buy at Saks (I'm on their rewards prog), and the boutiques are the main ones who do that.
The text running off and being uncentered is not what's wrong with this authenticity card. Compare the font and format on this card with your other Fendi authenticity cards. Just curious, what about this card looks good to you?

hi, ladies....i don't have this exact color spy, i have a petrol spy and the authenticity card is a bit different from the one in this auction. firstly, mine doesn't say "small spy bag calf leather" under the product description (i will withhold stating what mine says as a precaution to outsiders who may be reading this thread). in addition, there are two sets of scan bars on the card but no price information included on the card. also, the article number on the card should always match the number on the leather interior tag stitched inside. besides, isn't the leather on this spy a bit too consistent, smooth, grainy and plastic-looking? and should the lining inside be monogrammed Fendi fabric? (please correct me if i'm wrong...)

^ Yup, I agree. I just looked at all of my Fendi authenticity cards and none of them look even remotely like the card in that listing, and not a single one has a price listed on it. Something's not right :s

Okay, I just got home and looked at my card for my spy hobo in this exact color. I will try to give as much info as possible w/o giving all numbers/letters (as i've noticed some are concerned about giving all info out). The card itself looks different (of course it could be lighting)- mine is grey on black, there is no hole on the right corner and the Fendi logo is small and yellow- not black. The overall set-up of the card is the same except mine has a longer barcode number and no other number set on the right of it. As for product description, mine says "borsa hobo spy vit./acacia+blu+oro ambr." This makes sense since I have been told the leather is acacia leather and the colors are blue and a gold/amber. The art. code is almost the same- mine is 8BR518 00RQ4 F0HU3. My ref No. looks very different with alot of slashes and numbers and letters taking up two rows. Size and price sections are not filled in. Honestly, the bag looks correct except for this card. I don't have enough experience with Fendi cards to know if they vary or should be about the same. Perhaps the seller needed a card and wound up with the wrong or fake card for this model?? The interior should be this material and not the zucca logo pattern for this style. I wish I could be of more help. Without the card issue I would have said authentic, but don't want to mislead anyone. Please look to others for a final determination based on this info. Hope this is able to help at least someone. Good luck!!!

^echo, thank you so much for your confirmation! i don't know enough about this particular style, but your input helped since you have the hobo in this beautiful color combination:love:and thanks for setting me straight on the interior fabric lining and exterior leather-if this does in fact turn out to be the real deal, i was totally taken for a fool then:shame:
with the exception of the card issue, has it definitely been determined that the bag itself is indeed a fake? (sorry, if this has been covered before:sad:)