Liv Tyler's Bag

I got the Ingrid last month, and finally got a chance to take some photos. This bag is so well done. It is the perfect size to me. I just love its color. It was from Be & D's sample sale last month, and this bag was used in media photo shoots earlier so it has some minor scratch. But those faint scratches don't extract its beauty. I love it can be a handbag, and its straps are long enough to carry over your shoulder. This color is very unique. I just love love love it!

Thanks to dcblam guided me to BE & D's sample sale. It was such a good deal.

Attachments

• be&dingris1.jpg
    be&dingris1.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 71
  • be&dingris2.jpg
    be&dingris2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 50
I got the Ingrid last month, and finally got a chance to take some photos. This bag is so well done. It is the perfect size to me. I just love its color. It was from Be & D's sample sale last month, and this bag was used in media photo shoots earlier so it has some minor scratch. But those faint scratches don't extract its beauty. I love it can be a handbag, and its straps are long enough to carry over your shoulder. This color is very unique. I just love love love it!

Thanks to dcblam guided me to BE & D's sample sale. It was such a good deal.

lovemyangels -
YEAH! Great, so you got the blue one and it does look fabulous and I'm so happy:yahoo: that you're happy :yahoo:.
I gave my Ingrid a "spa treatment" (Melatonin leather cleaner/conditioner along with Vectra spray to protect her) and she perked up, especially the braided handles. The babes have been out there for awhile "gettin shot, etc." and I'm sure they didn't get any TLC. Enjoy, it's a great bag - just like you mentioned - the perfect size. Amazing color. :tup:

Thank you all so much, especially dcblam! I am going to buy those leather cleaner/conditioner plus the spray. The faint scratches did bother me a little bit. So I bet those treatments will bring it back to shine. You should see its braided handle. It is so pretty!!! I love Be & D bags! :yahoo: My next goal is to buy the Citi bag but have to wait a little bit for my bank account recovers. I've spent too much lately. :shame:

Does anyone have an idea if they will be repeating this sale again next year or next season? I wish that I hadn't missed out on this one.

This was the first year that Be&D had a sample sale and though they did not plan to offer items via email, upon my phone inquiry and bagachondriacs email request that the sample sale be offered to TPFers - some of us were able to buy items after the public sale in NYC. To get more detailed info, search the thread for "Be&D Sample Sale".
So, who knows if they will have another sample sale. I know that their website will be updated in Sept. and I believe they have expanded their line to include shoes.
Just keep a look-out on this Forum - I'm sure that if they are having a sale - we'll all find out!
Hope this helps!

duranie -
hey there.....we're both waiting for our Thickskin in Jungle...yeah!
as for this Ingrid, she's cow all the way.....soft, smells awesome AND you can see the character of the leather (grains, etc) which really adds to the beauty of the bag.
if you go to the Be&D website (still under construction), but there is a preview of the Fall 07 bags and they are making the Ingrid (both regular and the Citi size - which is larger like Liv's bag) with studs! It looks amazing!
Hope this helps