Little treat from DH ^_^

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went shopping last Saturday with DH and the little one.

I quickly checked the Mulberry corner in House of Fraser and got home with : a small fuschia Mabel :yahoo:
    She really caught my eye the first time I saw her and I think it was the last one!

First, I wasn't sure and was considering the Somerset shoulder bag too but I'm glad I went for a bit of colour :heart:

So, courtesy of DH, here's my new Mulberry :smile:
    Some marks here and there but I love her!

Attached Files:

2. Fab- what a lovely bag and Dh you've got!

3. Oh Palachan, she is GORGEOUS!!!

4. Absolutely stunning! Lovely DH too :yes:

5. Fab colour! How lovely of DH.

6. Congrats! She is beautiful :smile:

7. Congrats :yahoo: Lovely bag :tup:

Have they marked them down further?

8. Ahh that's a cute bag.

9. Congrats on such a lovely little bag! And, I just have to say, you're sooo lucky having a DH who will buy you a handbag!!

10. Lovely!!

11. Hi Ditab, the bag was 50% discounted + a 20% extra discount :smile:

12. Thanks ladies!
    I have to say I'm very pleased with small Mabel, will take her with me to France at the end of the week :smile:

DH told me 'It's easy to make you happy, we just have to get you a cute pinky handbag!' :P

13. Lovely bag! Congratulations!

14. Just lovely Palachan!!!! Congrats on a great bag AND DH!!!!!

15. Wow, what a bargain :yahoo: Was the 20% extra discount due to you being a cardholder or was it available to everyone? Sorry for all the questions - I'm trying to track down a half price Maggie clutch. I know they went into the sale but I can't find one anywhere now :crybaby: Thought I might try HoF tomorrow :tup: