Little Things - PCE and Outlet Deals

First is my PCE purchase. I recently bought a Paprika Katarina and a Pewter Marielle so wasn't really in the market for a new bag. I had been lusting over these since I first saw them in the Spring preview thread though, so I had to have them.

Kristina Sunglasses in Black/Dark Silver

eb01360e.jpg

6900baf4.jpg

The rest of the things I bought were all from the outlet. They were all marked down, then were in the 50% off section (no more coupons apparently). So I got each of these things for only $20 a piece!

Oh and I tried to show the tags for the style numbers, but I forgot one.

First is the Occassion Sequin Small Wristlet in Black. Don't know what I'll use this for but it's sequins and $20 so why not?

a7d0cd36.jpg

Oh my! I absolutely love those sunnies! I've never owed a pair of Coach sunnies, but this pair just might push me over the edge. Love the legacy stripes inside the temples, what a nice touch.

And what amazing deals you found on your accessories! Makes me want to run down to my outlet first thing tomorrow! Love them all, but those cosmetic cases are super finds!

Congrats!

And this one took me by surprise. I remember seeing this color on the Japan website I think, but I don't remember it on the US site.

Chelsea Embossed Patent Small Wristlet in Pink

2039a672.jpg

And all the outlet stuff together. I think this shows off the pearliness of the pink better.

34952768.jpg