Little sweet reveal xx

N.V

O.G.
Dec 19, 2010
London
So here is the story behind my reveal..... so after 6 years of law school and training, I had accumulated some serious student debt which I did not want over my shoulders so I went cold turkey for a whole year, worked two jobs - 7 days a week, often very late at night on the weekends, and sold off everything designer I owned (all my LV's, Guccis, Fendi's etc) so I could start on a clean slate and really be on form to make a true success of my life. To celebrate marking a year of sacrifice and progress, and to continue this cold turkey for another year, I treated myself to something small that I loved seeing in Gucci. I know in years to come I will look at this as a sweet little reminder that sacrifice and hard work go hand in hand with being successful in whatever it is that you pursue xx :P

gucci.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

gucci wallet.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 4.JPG

barbee

Apr 5, 2012
I don't know you, but am so proud you are paying off your debt, and staying focused! You have a bright future ahead of you. Love the gift you gave yourself!

ScottyGal

Jul 28, 2014
What a great achievement to pay off all of your debt - well done!

You deserve a treat, hopefully the first of many :P

docringram

Aug 11, 2012
usa
Good for you! When you are able to retire young and fabulous, these two years of sacrifice will be like the blink of an eye! Lovely little treat!:cool: