Little Stam chain

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not sure if this question has been addressed, but I'm looking into buying a Little Stam from past seasons where the shoulder strap doesn't have the leather padding. I was wondering if the chain on the older little stams dig into your shoulders. Thanks :smile:

2. For me, they are so small and light, that the pressure of the strap is not an issue (unless you throw a small anvil in there, that is... :P ) That's my experience with them and my $.02! Hope you go for it!

3. unless you have some sort of neck or shoulder injury, i dont consider the chain strap uncomfortable at all. the bag doesn't weigh a lot, and the chain distributes the weight pretty well. i find the large stam or MP to be much more uncomfortable...

4. I agree with the others. :yes:

5. Thanks for the replies. I've just had my share of chain strap bags, and everytime I wear a strapless dress I get the huge red/purple dents in my shoulders ahhhh