Little something to share

Thank you everyone. For anyone using Silk'in wallet, can you tell me how smooth the zipper is in your wallet. I find it is a bit hard when the zipper is at the corner of the wallet.

That's strange! I have two- the full version that you got and the compact and no problem with either one even though one is with the silk tab and one with the leather tab. Did you show it to your SA? Or maybe someone else who has it can chime in? I haven't had any problems.

That's strange! I have two- the full version that you got and the compact and no problem with either one even though one is with the silk tab and one with the leather tab. Did you show it to your SA? Or maybe someone else who has it can chime in? I haven't had any problems.
Thanks for the info. Mine is leather tab, was brand-new, fully sealed in the store until I purchased. The zipper works fine but I just feel that when I open the zipper to the end of wallet (the another side of wallet against the whole zipper), the feeling of hand is not as smooth as zippering at the long side of wallet. Maybe it is just the angle.

Thanks. Somehow I heard that the silk scarf 90x90 in "BLUE ELECTRIQUE " is very pretty and hard to get? Now I am really interested in getting that scarf, anyone?
***Edit: never mind. I just looked again and I don't think that this could be the same one. Oops. Sorry!! ***Is this the scarf you are looking for? It doesn't seem to be available on the website but the reference number should get you started on your search. Good luck!
http://m.all-en.hermes.com/la-maiso...m-hermes-electrique-bleu-creme-bru-98951.html

Attachments

• IMG_2199.PNG
    IMG_2199.PNG
    633.7 KB · Views: 268
Last edited: