little something new but not lv

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
So I have been searching for an ebene shoulder bag. Ebene shoulder bags are very very expensive! I like the sistina and the evora (though the evora seems a little stiff since I like slouchy hobo style). So I went to store today to pick up my ebene speedy from repair (sooo happy shes finally back :smile: and was surprised when manager gave me my 200 dollar repair for free yay! I looked some more at the shoulder bags but left discouraged since 2,000 is not in my budget for a new handbag lol. I decided to stop at the outlet center on my way home (big mistake this time of year). I was looking around fighting the crowd lol thinking about how I need a shoulder bag thats waterproof. My current bags are galliera azur pm (only shoulder bag I have at the moment), tivoli pm, speedy 30 ebene, eva (dont use crossbody strap really) , denim pleaty. So when it rains or is looking like rain even if I have all three kids I still have to take the handheld speedy. I decided to wait in the line (30 mins) to get inside the coach outlet. I dont wear coach just cause I love LV so much. I dont have anything aginst coach I just feel like lv is my true passion. So I am browsing around when I see HER! She was on the clearance table under a big pile of stuff. I picked her up and couldn't believe how soft it was (leather instead of canvas I am use to). This bag looked so familer and I couldn't figure out why until it dawned on me. It looks almost like the evora!!! It has 5 ways to wear it handcarry, elbow, shoulder, long shoulder and crossbody! Just what I need. Its in a soft white cream color. This is the first time I have looked at another brand in a couple years and just fallen in love with it. I prefer this bag over the evora because the evora was just a little too stiff for me being the canvas. I dont know who made their style first but these are very similer looking to me. So here is a pic of me and my new baby!
photo.jpg
photo.jpg

I orginally posted this in LV section and the mods moved it here also. I would have worded it alittle different if i knew it was coming here. I know most of what I said sounds alien if you dont follow louis vuitton. I was looking through yalls threads and I cant make heat or tails of all the MFF and PCE and Jax stuff lol

I orginally posted this in LV section and the mods moved it here also. I would have worded it alittle different if i knew it was coming here. I know most of what I said sounds alien if you dont follow louis vuitton. I was looking through yalls threads and I cant make heat or tails of all the MFF and PCE and Jax stuff lol
Welcome to the Coach section. We'll make a Coachie out of you yet! Wait until you figure out that you can get 7 or 8 Coachs for the price of one LV!
P.S. MFF = made for factory, which your purse will be if it has an F in front of the number after the dash on the leather patch inside
PCE = coupon given out by Coach, usually 25% or $100 off of $300
Jax = Jackonsville, FL where the Coach orders go

Love the versatility of that bag and she looks great on you! Would just be a little careful wearing her with dark colors so that you don't get color transfer. Congrats on finding her!

benswife2007 said:
So I have been searching for an ebene shoulder bag. Ebene shoulder bags are very very expensive! I like the sistina and the evora (though the evora seems a little stiff since I like slouchy hobo style). So I went to store today to pick up my ebene speedy from repair (sooo happy shes finally back :smile: and was surprised when manager gave me my 200 dollar repair for free yay! I looked some more at the shoulder bags but left discouraged since 2,000 is not in my budget for a new handbag lol. I decided to stop at the outlet center on my way home (big mistake this time of year). I was looking around fighting the crowd lol thinking about how I need a shoulder bag thats waterproof. My current bags are galliera azur pm (only shoulder bag I have at the moment), tivoli pm, speedy 30 ebene, eva (dont use crossbody strap really) , denim pleaty. So when it rains or is looking like rain even if I have all three kids I still have to take the handheld speedy. I decided to wait in the line (30 mins) to get inside the coach outlet. I dont wear coach just cause I love LV so much. I dont have anything aginst coach I just feel like lv is my true passion. So I am browsing around when I see HER! She was on the clearance table under a big pile of stuff. I picked her up and couldn't believe how soft it was (leather instead of canvas I am use to). This bag looked so familer and I couldn't figure out why until it dawned on me. It looks almost like the evora!!! It has 5 ways to wear it handcarry, elbow, shoulder, long shoulder and crossbody! Just what I need. Its in a soft white cream color. This is the first time I have looked at another brand in a couple years and just fallen in love with it. I prefer this bag over the evora because the evora was just a little too stiff for me being the canvas. I dont know who made their style first but these are very similer looking to me. So here is a pic of me and my new baby!

I have the azure galleria pm as well and love her. My only gripe is that she can be really hard to see into in a hurry. Lately I have been loving leather and Lv leather is really out of my price range right now. So I rediscovered coach. They have come out with some beautiful bags this last year ! And the Madison leather is soo soft. Glad you love your new purchase !

Yay for your new Alexandra! I asked for one for Christmas in the Copper color which I think is no longer available. If I wasn't so afraid of getting it dirty I would definitely think about getting this color! Do you have any other pics of the other ways to wear it? We would love to see!