little reveal from Brussells..

the little tardis!
plus i-phone in front pocket..
It is quite full though....may be a little excessive!

Attachments

• pomfull1.jpg
    pomfull1.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 135
  • pomfull_edited-1.jpg
    pomfull_edited-1.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 139
hi, i have a little problem which i hope you can help me with. I too have the exact same mini as you, i went shopping on 3rd of Jan for a first, but when the SA shown me the mini i instantly fell in love with it and after much convincing from her, as she told me there were only 2 of these in manchester and that the following day they would be going up by £50 so i should grab it while i had the chance, which i did. However after a few days of using it i thought it was way too small and returned it and got the city and realised after getting it home i'd made a huge mistake as the city was way too big for me and i really missed my little baby, so i wanted to get her back, but i knew it was gonna cost me £50 more than i'd originally paid that didnt bother me i just wanted her back and luckily they still had one left. My problem is that once i got her home i noticed the date card was missing so i contacted sefridges, and the SA told me they had it there as it was left by the till and not to worry they'll post it out to me, which i've only just recieved this weekend. my worry is that because its taken them nearly a month to post it have they sent me the correct card for my bag. This is where you come in, as you have the exact bag (blac mini pom pon RGGH) and by looking at your thread of when you purchased it, it coincides with around the same collection with mine, could i ask do my codes coincide with yours

INNER LEATHER TAG: 250920 1000 1669
PAPER TAG: 2010 3 250920 D94JO 904

Sorry to put this burden on you but you seem to be the only one with the exact bag as me

(BTW) SA lied about the price increase i paid the exact same price of £765 as i did the first time, SA will say anything to get you to make a purchase wont they)

Hope to hear back from you soon

hi, i have a little problem which i hope you can help me with. I too have the exact same mini as you, i went shopping on 3rd of Jan for a first, but when the SA shown me the mini i instantly fell in love with it and after much convincing from her, as she told me there were only 2 of these in manchester and that the following day they would be going up by £50 so i should grab it while i had the chance, which i did. However after a few days of using it i thought it was way too small and returned it and got the city and realised after getting it home i'd made a huge mistake as the city was way too big for me and i really missed my little baby, so i wanted to get her back, but i knew it was gonna cost me £50 more than i'd originally paid that didnt bother me i just wanted her back and luckily they still had one left. My problem is that once i got her home i noticed the date card was missing so i contacted sefridges, and the SA told me they had it there as it was left by the till and not to worry they'll post it out to me, which i've only just recieved this weekend. my worry is that because its taken them nearly a month to post it have they sent me the correct card for my bag. This is where you come in, as you have the exact bag (blac mini pom pon RGGH) and by looking at your thread of when you purchased it, it coincides with around the same collection with mine, could i ask do my codes coincide with yours

INNER LEATHER TAG: 250920 1000 1669
PAPER TAG: 2010 3 250920 D94JO 904

Sorry to put this burden on you but you seem to be the only one with the exact bag as me

(BTW) SA lied about the price increase i paid the exact same price of £765 as i did the first time, SA will say anything to get you to make a purchase wont they)

Hope to hear back from you soon

Hi there - congrats on your mimi pom! I actually sold mine a while ago as it was just a little too small for my everyday needs. I didn't receive the paper tag either but the info on yours looks OK to me. The numbers on the paper tag conincide with the leather tag (indicating the mini pom style) and the year info is correct - 2010 Autumn/ Winter.
I'm pretty sure you have the right tag - it's a gorgeous bag!