Little Reveal and sneak peek of my wardrobe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, I am still new to H... only approx 2 years and my wardrobe is expanding... and I just figure how to post picture... doing live.. here is a sneak peak of my wardrobe~ orange taking over the black and white:graucho:

2. big orange

Attached Files:

3. ;)

Attached Files:

4. :yahoo:

Attached Files:

5. I am here to see!

6. Guess this one!

Attached Files:

7. I see some orange peeking out :P

8. Orange Birkin. Can't tell if it's shoulder or perhaps a 30 or 35

9. I open another box first

Attached Files:

10. GORGEOUS watch!

11. Lovely stuff!

12. Ta Da! They match each other :biggrin: 25 Togo
    Photos is taken with iphone. Actually I am a gadget idoit.. still figuring how to resize...

Attached Files:

13. #13 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    As promise~ little peak of my wardrobe... this favourite section is where I put the bags and accessories which I am going to use for the month and my newer purchases... I dilligently put them back in boxes at the end of the month. Usually I rotate different batches of bags and accessories for my usage the next month in order to take note of inventories and let them "breath". Yes, I am very a control freak and and I am still mourning on my Pinky.:crybaby: OH PINKY

14. Lovely bag and watch!

15. Sorry forget to attach pic...

Attached Files: