Little Red Chavette

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Does anyone know how red that Ruby color is?

The sexbomb never really called out to me but I just saw the Little Red Chavette on Luna Boston and can't stop thinking about it. It's sitting in the shopping cart right now just waiting for me to click -

OMG .. I just ordered it. DH is going to be like :wtf: especially since I JUST bought a Tano ....

I'm getting off this computer and these forums before I buy something else!!

Yay congrats! I can't wait to see your photos and review of the new leather! I definitely need to get something in velvet leather but I don't know what it will be yet!

Great choice. The ruby in the pictures sure looks beautiful!

That's what pulled to me .. the color. I don't like red red bags .. but this color red was deep enough that I thought it'd do good for everyday for me.

The pictures in Luna Boston make it look really classy and not as casual as I first thought. For some reason, the sexbomb always looked super casual to me .. but after spending the evening looking at all your sexbombs and then this Red Chavette - it looks like a great professional work bag. I'm so excited....

Now I have to think of a good reason on why I needed another bag!

I was actually surprised when I saw it on LB because their photos make it look so much like the crunch. I know it can be hard to tell how a leather feels from pictures, but the other photos I had seen of it from Tano made it look a LOT squishier.

But the color is gorgeous, and I cannot wait to see your real-life pictures!

I did not like the brass hardware combined with the crunch leather but I think it looks awesome on the new velvet leather. A much more sophisticated combination in my opinion.

This isn't necessarily a post about the Little Red Chavette - but curious since the Little Red Chavette and the Sexbomb are the same - if the inside zipped pocket is sewn into the lining or is it free like the inner pocket of the Amanda Playwith. I love this bag but absolutely hate the fact that the pocket inside wasn't sewn completely around.

So, in everyone's (unbiased, heehee) opionion, is the LRC more of a classic or a trendy type bag? I think it's beautiful, but I can't afford a bag I can't wear on and off for several years.

I think, because of the leathers, hardware and colors that the LRC is more classic looking. Whereas I think the bright colors of the sexbomb is more trendy (which is why I got it in red and black.. more classic).