Little outlet goodies

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
I ran to my outlet today to get my daughter a birthday present - she'll be 15 on St. Patricks Day and I got her the bag and matching wristlet below (pic from ebay - hers is all wrapped up!) She's gonna love it! I also picked up two little things for me while I was there - nothing else for Mom this time, lol. Each were about $23.00. Coupons still being given out at the door. I should take a photo of my Coach rings - I have quite the collection now!

Attachments

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
She is going to love the tote D!!
I am SO glad the power went off Saturday and I had to go back today - they didnt have the pink then, and I think this bag NEEDS to be in pink, lol. Of course its all going to pale in comparison to the new laptop she's getting, but Im excited to give it to her!

Jun 15, 2009
I am SO glad the power went off Saturday and I had to go back today - they didnt have the pink then, and I think this bag NEEDS to be in pink, lol. Of course its all going to pale in comparison to the new laptop she's getting, but Im excited to give it to her!

Think I am taking a ride after work tomorrow

BagloverBurr

always in LVoe
Jan 3, 2010
Detroit MI
Happy Birthday to her! My daughter was due on St Patty's day, but she came two days late. I hope your daughter loves her bag and wristlet.

RachelS4

Feb 7, 2010
SoCal
She'll love the bag. I like your ring. I've never paid much attention to the jewelry at my outlet. I'm going to check it out next time. I didn't realize it was so cheap.