Little outlet goodies from today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My outlet had hardly any FP items today, but I heard there was a coupon, so I went and picked up two little things. The wallet is so pretty and will be a great pop of color in any bag, and for $79, I couldnt resist. The ocelot case I just had to have once I saw it on here. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. I love your goodie's! Is there an ocelot print mff now?Do you happen to know what other items come in this print?Thank's in advance:smile:

3. I want your Ocelot Case!! Super cute!

4. I like the bright color of the wallet for sure, and I *want* one of those ocelot cases!

5. Congrats on your buy. I loveeeeeeeeeeee what you got!

6. Congrats!

7. They made mff ocelot camera cases, chubby, and coin purse.

8. Congrats on your finds! That reminds me - I need to pull out my persimmon Julia wristlet now that fall is officially here this week! It's too bad Coach didn't make a Julia hobo or tote in persimmon. They have the hobo in Cherry but the persimmon is so much prettier IMO.

9. #9 Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  10. Congrats! The ocelot print is so much fun!

11. Wow I love the ocelet case!!! Enjoy your goodies :smile:

12. Yes its MFF and I think some of the ladies got a big makeup case (a chubby) and a coin purse. Mine just had this one piece.

13. OMG I love your Ocelot case! I have really fallen in love with these cases, they have so many uses! Congrats it beautiful.
    Love the wallet too!

14. Thanks everyone! I was glad out of all the ocelet pieces, this was the one they had as I will get the most use out of it. I can definitely fit the cosmetics I carry with me daily in this one. Cant wait to use it!