Little outlet goodie from today

Jul 25, 2007
My outlet had no bags I was interested in - only three FP bags were brought out from the back for me, and none of them intereseted me. So I browsed the accessories. Lately I am looking to pick up accessories that will work with several bags , not just one. I get tired of switching wallets and wristlets when using the PTG's makes changing bags so much quicker. I thought this would work with many of my bags with silver hardware, and I just love the leather. In the light it has a subtle sparkle to it. Plan to use it first with my gray Julianne. Gunmetal leather Zoe zip wallet, $87.

Attachments

• gunmetal wallet 014.JPG
    gunmetal wallet 014.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 165
  • gunmetal wallet 015.JPG
    gunmetal wallet 015.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 92
My outlet had no bags I was interested in - only three FP bags were brought out from the back for me, and none of them intereseted me. So I browsed the accessories. Lately I am looking to pick up accessories that will work with several bags , not just one. I get tired of switching wallets and wristlets when using the PTG's makes changing bags so much quicker. I thought this would work with many of my bags with silver hardware, and I just love the leather. In the light it has a subtle sparkle to it. Plan to use it first with my gray Julianne. Gunmetal leather Zoe zip wallet, $87.

Love love that wallet:nuts: ... was so close to picking one up as well, it is a pretty color IRL! Congrats and enjoy!