Little outlet goodie from today

Thanks everyone! I had always been a huge fan of the Legacy french purses and had them in all different colors. Now they are one by one going out my Coach revolving door, lol, to make room and $$ for the zip arounds. I picked up my first two zip around wallets from the Poppy collection (amethyst patent and tartan) and I just LOVE how roomy, sleek, functional and just plain beautiful they are. And honestly they are the thing I get the most compliments on when I pull them out of my bag to pay. Hey, if I HAVE to spend money, might as well enjoy the view at the same time, right?

My outlet had no bags I was interested in - only three FP bags were brought out from the back for me, and none of them intereseted me. So I browsed the accessories. Lately I am looking to pick up accessories that will work with several bags , not just one. I get tired of switching wallets and wristlets when using the PTG's makes changing bags so much quicker. I thought this would work with many of my bags with silver hardware, and I just love the leather. In the light it has a subtle sparkle to it. Plan to use it first with my gray Julianne. Gunmetal leather Zoe zip wallet, $87.

Wallet twins :biggrin:
I was excited because it is SO pretty and it will go with any of my coach bags.

Pretty! I love it!
So there must be a matching Zoe right? Anyone done a reveal on the bag yet?

I saw the matching bag this weekend. The color was great and seemed like it would go with just about everything. I was THIS close to buying it but didn't since I really needed a wallet. Got the black Zoe wallet instead.