little olive with that martini?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Introducing my Gucci 1973 minibag in olive or “military green”! Measures about 7” x 5” with a very long slinky chain that can be worn crossbody or doubled up to shorten. Ordered it from Saks last week. Love it! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Modeling pics -- not me lol! :ninja: (And this is the ostrich version from the runway.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Featured in this month's Town & Country magazine

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful, Cosmopolitan! I love the double chain straps and the green color is so great for fall.

3. What it holds

[​IMG]

Hermes card case
    LV key case
    iPhone
    compact
    lipstick
    [​IMG]

Here it is with a couple of my coordinating Hermes scarves. (For you papertiger! :P)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. ^Thanks Beenie! :flowers:

5. Congratulations Cosmopolitan on such a gorgeous and useful little bag. This has to be one of the most sweet bags I have seen for a long time.

Thank you for the excellent photos with scarves too :flowers:

I am also considering to get this bag in the same colour leather or in the ostrich (my head is spinning with all Gucci's fab bags this season :girlwhack:smile:

If I do get the leather we will be double identical twins with the same colour ExLeCam :ghi5::ghi5: or scarf identical twins and bag fraternal twins :biggrin::biggrin::upsidedown::biggrin:

6. ^Thanks PT! You *need* this little bag in your life too I think! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

7. WOW it's TDF!

8. Cute! Tfs!

9. loverly...congrats!!!!

10. Gorgeous little bag! Congrats! Btw, you take such lovely pictures too.

11. ^ Thanks everybody! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Wanted to mention in case anyone else is interested in this bag that it appears to be a Saks "exclusive" color. My local Gucci boutique said they weren't getting it in this color in the regular leather.

12. ;)TDF! I luv it just luv it!

So beautiful the chain strap and that lovely hardware color is lovely! I'm luvin the 'H' scarf too!

Congrats ane Enjoy!

13. Another great choice Cosmo! How's the chain strap? Does it dig into your shoulders or anything?

14. Congrats...enjoy your new fabulous bag...

15. So far I like the chain. It's lightweight and seems well designed and tightly woven--not the "picky" type of chain that snags on your clothes. Its like jewelry. ;)