Little Miss Poppy Ombre gets her own Goodie!! REVEAL

mysweetgirlrose

Classic Beauty....
O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Spoiled bag...lol...she just had to have this lavender fob, well after all it matches her perfectly!! :biggrin::nuts:

I had to return a poppy pocket hobo and a couple other fobs and well I couldn't resist!! :P

This first pix shows the detail better, however the flash washed the color out!! :sad:

776241883_hBFpk-M.jpg

This one shows the color much better...looks so cute on her, dosen't compete with her ombreness...lol!! :biggrin:

776242023_DmEKr-M.jpg

ooh how pretty, i was playing with this exact thought, just didn't have the funds at the moment :smile:)) it looks gorgeous. How does the bag look in general with this fob, can you see if from a distance?

ooh how pretty, i was playing with this exact thought, just didn't have the funds at the moment :smile:)) it looks gorgeous. How does the bag look in general with this fob, can you see if from a distance?

Yes you can see it...I do think it might depend some on what color of ombre happens to be where you attach the fob...make sense?? On my bag it hangs near the more bluer parts of the lavender so it shows pretty well! :biggrin: Its a great length for the bag too...not too long! I love how it just hangs right in there with the rest of the hang tags! :P

YES ashnickers you are probably going to slip...lol...none of the SAs at our stores have seen it in person so they all had to look!! :nuts:

After carrying her for the day I am sooooo glad I got two of this style!! Its just so comfortable to wear!! :biggrin:

I agree Nutz4Coach.....it looks like it was made for her!!:graucho:

Thanks for your nice comments ladies!! :smile: