Little Miss Poppy Ombre gets her own Goodie!! REVEAL

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Spoiled bag...lol...she just had to have this lavender fob, well after all it matches her perfectly!! :biggrin::nuts:

I had to return a poppy pocket hobo and a couple other fobs and well I couldn't resist!! :P

This first pix shows the detail better, however the flash washed the color out!! :sad:

[​IMG]

This one shows the color much better...looks so cute on her, dosen't compete with her ombreness...lol!! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. Awesome! The fob looks amazing with your Ombre! Congrats!!

3. That's a fantastic match! Looks great!

4. Soooooooooooo cute!!!!

5. Thanks ladies ....she HAD to have it!! :smile:

6. that is so cute!! looks awesome

7. ooh how pretty, i was playing with this exact thought, just didn't have the funds at the moment :smile:)) it looks gorgeous. How does the bag look in general with this fob, can you see if from a distance?

8. I :heart: that fob!

9. I've been eyeing her whenver i go into Coach - I have a feeling im going to slip up soon!

10. Perfect !! Looks like it was made for that bag.

11. Yes you can see it...I do think it might depend some on what color of ombre happens to be where you attach the fob...make sense?? On my bag it hangs near the more bluer parts of the lavender so it shows pretty well! :biggrin: Its a great length for the bag too...not too long! I love how it just hangs right in there with the rest of the hang tags! :P

YES ashnickers you are probably going to slip...lol...none of the SAs at our stores have seen it in person so they all had to look!! :nuts:

After carrying her for the day I am sooooo glad I got two of this style!! Its just so comfortable to wear!! :biggrin:

I agree Nutz4Coach.....it looks like it was made for her!!:graucho:

Thanks for your nice comments ladies!! :smile:

12. Congrats on your New Poppy!!!

She is very cute!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

13. Very cute! Congrats!

14. Looks like it was made for your bag!!!!

15. that is great, its looks so good

congrats