Little in the Middle Jeans?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just came across these in a magazine and intrigued by the idea. One size smaller on your waist and one size bigger in the hips. Does anyone own a pair of these or has anyone tried a pair on?? I am curious to know what people think of them before I try to track a pair down.

2. I would love to know too!

3. Wow...

I wish they had more skinny styles...also that they were available in NYC. I will check them out when they are :smile:

4. My sister and I bought a pair @ Shecky's Girls Night Out in Miami a few years back. They only had a few flare styles back then but they really did fit great! My sis & I are fraternal twins with completely opposite shapes-she's very curvy & I'm more straight up and down. I got their smallest size (the sizing is weird) and my sis got 2 sizes bigger. We actually sold them Saturday @ our yard sale and the ladies who bought them were ecstatic! :smile:

BTW I usually wear between 27-29 in designer jeans.

5. Little in the Middle has there new styles at True Boutique in NYC. 278 Mott Street, NYC | 212.431.7709. Go take a look!!

6. Outta NYC for the moment, but I will be back next week! I will check them out :smile:

7. I might have to take the plunge and get a pair online. The idea sounds great, I just wonder if they translate well into real life.

8. This is perfect for my mom! She's been looking for the perfect pair of jeans for a long time. She's got a big booty, but a tiny waist. Hopefully these fit well!

9. these jeans are, hands down, the best jeans ever! Especially if you have a little extra junk in the trunk. The waist is just right so there is no more pulling up your pants after an hour of wearing them. I don't even need to wear a belt. If you are willing to spend the $$$, you will be happy you did!